Are you an entrepreneur, or are you responsible for people and tasks in another way? Whether you are currently experiencing a crisis or if you are facing great opportunities, there are always some essential questions when it comes to existential things:
In the difficult case:
- How do I phrase my problem?
- How do I make myself understood in the middle of the crisis?
- How (and by what means) do I find a way out?
In the positive case:
- How do I express my hopes, my conviction, so that the future does indeed look bright?
- How can I formulate concrete concepts that then have a high probability of success?
- How do I “instrumentalize” my plans? And how do I finance them?
If you look closely, both cases – the positive as well as the negative – have similarities, far beyond the external: The crisis can often be an opportunity, and in many “opportunities” there are hidden crises.
The core question remains in both: How do I present myself and my company, and above all how do I present my current concern as something full of chances?
This is exactly where we can help you.